Saturday, January 21, 2006

Paintball--Lots of Fun with Guns

Men and different than women. It's important to remember that when I was a kid and when my wife was a kid, we used to play different games.
I didn't play with Barbies, I played with guns and played Army and Cowboys and Indians. That means I was involved in competition, that's what guys do. We compete with each other and there is an element of danger and blood for us to have a great time.
Paintball is like Army. You get to shoot balls of paint at each other, just like playing Army, except you know when someone gets shot. When we player Army there wasn't any way of knowing if someone was hit. With Paintball, you know.
I'm ready to take up the sport and shoot on a regular basis. If you know any good locations in central Oklahoma, give me a message. If you're on the other side and I'm against you in a game--watch out, I'm a pretty good shot and stalk my enemy silently. Watch your back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm a girl and I wanna play! It can't be just for the boys - that's just not fair....

Larry Stein said...

I'll talk with the boys, we do allow girls, and I'll talk to the club and make sure you get a slot. Wait to buy a gun.

Anonymous said...

Oh that's soooo cool! Thanks!