Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving has to be the best holiday ever!
I love it; great food, great friends and you don't have to buy any presents.
So this year we have another holiday, where I live the temperature has been setting records, 81 degrees; and tomorrow the temperature will drop 41 degrees the day before the holiday which should put everyone in a Thanksgiving mood and a Pre-Christmas spirit. I hope so.
Every year we always cook two turkeys, my wife likes to roast a bird, and I like to smoke mine. Then we put booties on them and place them on a platter and they are judged for appearance. Then, sliced and diced, they are judged for juiciness, tenderness and flavor.
MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm.
It's fun. I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday, don't eat too much and get plenty of exercise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog too.