Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy New Year

I got to fill in this week on SuperTalk 930 WKY for Mark Shannon. I had a great time.
It's a sure bet that no other radio station on the planet discussed the possibility that we should use human sacrifice to end the drought. The idea was to take the inmates on death row and execute one each day until the rain come. There was also discussion of asking our native tribes to begin the rain dances, we're ready to try anything to get it to rain and end the wild fires here.
There were some jerks who lambasted me because of my comments about Stedman Graham, Oprah Winfrey's boy-toy. I called him a "no-account house boy" which is pretty on the mark. He hasn't made an effort to make Oprah an honest woman, or maybe she doesn't want to marry him. Either way, I'm willing to do the same thing to live with the richest woman in the world of media. Oprah, I'm ready, pay me a million a year and I'll come and live with you, make your life wonderful, cook and clean and even give you foot massages.
Let me know. I'll let my wife down easy, the kids will be okay with it, I'm sure. Is it too early to talk about benefits and other perks, Oprah?
Call me, you know the number.

No comments: