Sunday, December 16, 2007

I Am Legend? Liberals Lose!

I watched "I Am Legend", that new Will Smith movie. The liberals aren't going to be happy with this Hollywood Block Buster.
First of all, I have never purchased a movie ticket to go and see a Will Smith movie before, always waited until it came out on video.
If I had rented this one, it would have been back to the video store the same evening and exchanged for something better---which would be anything else on the shelves.
IAL is a boring, tragic and depressing story, and being the type of person I am that story doesn't appeal to me. I should have known better but there was a group, and when groups get together they will ALWAYS do things that they wouldn't do individually. Gosh, sounds like I did something wrong?
I guess I did, going to a movie that is now Number 1 at the box office and now kids will all want to go see this.
Well, take that liberals. The movie is based on the theory that a cancer cure causes people to turn into flesh-eating-sunshine-shunning-super-strength-mutants (sounds like a great video game).
And why will liberals hate the movie? Because it was biology that caused the world to end, not global warming. They are right that man had something to do with it, and more than likely they will say, "If we only had socialized medicine then we could solve our medical problems and prevent these mutants from roaming the Earth."
Sorry, we already have mutants roaming the Earth, look around, some of them are running for President.

No comments: