Saturday, March 18, 2006

Harley Davidson=Sports Cars...other thoughts

I was traveling around recently and noticed lots of motorcycles. It was a sunny day and most of what I saw looked like Harley-Davidson's.
I don't know how much you know about these bikes, but they have different versions, some are soft tails, and others are called fat boys.
In my state, we have a obesity problem. And I think the reason that motorcycles are popular is because some of these folks that are riding on the bikes, can't fit into a sports car.
...
A friend of mine has a blog that he updates almost hourly. Currently he's out of work and is going on an extended vacation with his wife. He's thinking of working on his blog while he's in Europe. Let me tell you, a blog isn't the most important thing in the world for me. I like giving my thoughts on issues, but if I ever have a chance to spend a couple of weeks in Europe or anywhere else, you won't know about it until I get back.
...
Where I live there has been a drought. It's gotten so bad that in some parts the people with farm ponds have been forced to dust off their cat fish and then dip them for fleas and ticks.
Right now we could use a few days of slow---trickling rain and that still wouldn't ease the lack of water.
...
Enjoyed a St. Patrick's Day Party at the Knights of Columbus in Oklahoma City last night.
All the food you would expect, and Ronnie Kaye provided trivia and music. It's great to see Ronnie and talk with him about things.
The most important thing in life isn't a Harley, a car, some exotic piece of art or a rare coin---it's people and the relationships you have with them.

No comments: