Saturday, November 29, 2008

Boomer Sooner-Happy Thanksgiving!


It's almost hear, as I write this the OU/OSU game is close.
I get very nervous before every OU game because I care too much. Sounds like an old girlfriend right before she says you should both date others.
Although, back then it was a pretty good idea, now that I recall, but that's another story that probably shouldn't be repeated here.....
It's funny the way these games effect me. As a proud University of Oklahoma fan who attended AND Graduated from the University of Oklahoma. I also played sports at OU and earned a letter at the University of Oklahoma for my performance, I'm pretty proud of that.
When OU plays well and wins, I feel better. If OU doesn't win and plays well, I feel better, but when OU plays poorly and loses I feel bad.
Maybe because I know the tradition and appreciate these young men who are the cream of the crop of football players and they are the torch bearers of "Sooner Magic".
Sooner Magic--two words that mean anything is possible. Sooners, simply put, are people who strive at all costs to win.

No comments: